CLIENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please ensure to remove all items from pockets and garments. We do not take responsibility for any personal belongings bags, belts, sashes or any items unattached to your garments.
- Due to the high volume of uncollected garments, we require pre-payment or a deposit on all items.
- In order to collect your garments, please bring a copy of your invoice. In the absence of a copy of an invoice your signature is required to show proof of collection.
- Once the garments have been collected, if any additional alterations are required to bring the garment to the original requirements, we must be notified within 30 days of collection.
- All clients are advised to fit garments when collecting them.
- All garments must be collected within 90 days of completion. Failure to do so, may result in disposal of the garments.
- All fittings and measurements must take place within a two weeks period.